T1/ST2 (IL-33 R) Monoclonal Antibody, azide-free, 0.5 mL
Mouse T1/ST2 (IL-33 R) monoclonal antibody (Clone DJ8, Host / Isotype Subclass: Rat IgG1, light chain not isotyped), azide-free, for the identification and purification of murine T helper 2 (Th2) cells...
Mouse T1/ST2 (IL-33 R) monoclonal antibody (Clone DJ8, Host / Isotype Subclass: Rat IgG1, light chain not isotyped), azide-free, for the identification and purification of murine T helper 2 (Th2) cells and all forms of murine mast cells.
T1/ST2 (also known as IL-1 R4 or IL-33Ra) is a transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on mast cells and Th2 cells. It is a selective marker for both murine and human Th2 lymphocytes and plays a role in regulating inflammatory responses. IL-33 is a recently identified member of the IL-1 family of cytokines and is involved in Th2 mediated immune responses. IL-33 mediates its biological effects via T1/ST2 binding. The roles of IL-33 and T1/ST2 (IL-33Ra) have been investigated in many immune responses such as allergy, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
IL-33 induces IL-13-dependent cutaneous fibrosis.
Rankin A, et al. Journ. of Immunol., 2010; 184(3):1526-35
IL-33 Enhances Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Inflammatory Cytokine Production from Mouse Macrophages by Regulating Lipopolysaccharide Receptor Complex
Quentin Espinassous et al., J. Immunol., Jul 2009; 183: 1446 - 1455.
Interleukin-1 receptor-related protein ST2 suppresses the initial stage of bleomycin-induced lung injury N. Mato et al., Eur. Respir. J., Jun 2009; 33: 1415 - 1428.
IL-1 receptor accessory protein and ST2 comprise the IL-33 receptor complex. Chackerian A, et al. Journ. of Immunol., 2007; 179(4):2551-5.
IL-17 Promotes Immune Privilege of Corneal Allografts Khrishen Cunnusamy, Peter W. Chen, and Jerry Y. Niederkorn
J. Immunol., Oct 2010; 185: 4651 - 4658.
Predominance of Th2 response in human abdominal aortic aneurysm: Mistaken identity for IL-4-producing NK and NKT cells? Chan WL, et al. Cellular Immun (2005) 233:109-114Changes in systemic type 1 and type 2 immunity in normal pregnancy and pre-eclampsia may be mediated by natural killer cells Borzychowski, A.M. et al., Eur J Immunol (2005) 35:3054-3063.
Atherosclerotic Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and the Interaction Between Autologous Human Plaque-Derived Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells, Type-1 NKT, and Helper T-Cells Chan, W.L. et al., Circ Res (2005) 96:675-683NKT cell subsets in infection and inflammation Chan WL, et al. Immun Lett (2003) 85:159-163
Regulation of ST2L expression on T helper (Th) type 2 cells Carter, R.W. et al., Eur. J. Immunol. (2001) 31:2979-2985Human IL-18 Receptor and ST@L Are Stable and Selective markers for the Respective Type 1 and Type 2 Circulating Lymphocytes Chan WL, et al. J Immunol. 2001 Aug 1; 167(3):1238-44.
Product Insert (PDF) - Informational use only. Please refer to insert included with product.
- Rat anti-Mouse T1/ST2 purified mAb, azide-free
- Clone: DJ8
- Host / Isotype Subclass: Rat IgG1 (light chain not isotyped)
- Form: The antibody is supplied in PBS and purified over protein G-sepharose. The characteristics of each lot are tested by FACS analysis with bone marrow derived mast cells.
- Specificity: This clone recognizes the membrane anchored murine T1M protein on the surface of T helper 2 cells and mast cells. T1M appears on fetal blood derived mast cell progenitors before they express the Fce RI, on IL-3-dependent bone marrow derived mast cells and on mature peritoneal mast cells. The antibody detects T1S protein consisting only of the extracellular portion of the protein, which is secreted from growth factor and proinflammatory cytokine stimulated murine fibroblasts.
- Immunogen: Eukariotically expressed fusion protein of mouse T1 ectodomain and human immunoglobulin Fc domain.